منتديات مسجد الشيخ العربي التبسي/تارمونت

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله عزيزي الزائر إن كنت عضوا فتفضل بالدخول وإن لم تكن كذلك فيشرفنا إنضمامك إلينا

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله عزيزي الزائر إن كنت عضوا فتفضل بالدخول وإن لم تكن كذلك فيشرفنا إنضمامك إلينا

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

المواضيع الأخيرة

» هل من إطلالة
Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon_minitime1السبت مايو 07, 2016 12:11 pm من طرف علواني أحمد

»  القصر المهجور
Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon_minitime1السبت مايو 07, 2016 12:09 pm من طرف علواني أحمد

»  احتفلنا فهل يحتفلون
Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon_minitime1الأربعاء سبتمبر 02, 2015 12:57 am من طرف علواني أحمد

» سؤال في النحو
Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon_minitime1الجمعة أبريل 04, 2014 1:34 pm من طرف المشرف

» مجموعة من المصاحف الكاملة لعدد من القراء بروابط تحميل مباشرة
Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء نوفمبر 27, 2012 6:26 pm من طرف aboomar

» انصر نبيك يامسلم
Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon_minitime1الإثنين نوفمبر 19, 2012 2:13 pm من طرف أهل تارمونت

» برنامج حجب المواقع الاباحية مع الشرح (منقول)
Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon_minitime1الجمعة أغسطس 10, 2012 1:47 am من طرف allal.ali6

»  الدين النصيحة
Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon_minitime1السبت يوليو 28, 2012 9:32 pm من طرف aboomar

» البصيرة في حال المدعوين وكيفية دعوتهم
Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon_minitime1السبت يوليو 28, 2012 9:27 pm من طرف aboomar

التبادل الاعلاني

التبادل الاعلاني

Explanation of soorah An-Nasr

The Electronical Mind
    The Electronical Mind
    عضو مشارك
    عضو مشارك

ذكر
    عدد الرسائل : 182
    العمر : 34
    تاريخ التسجيل : 16/03/2009

Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Empty Explanation of soorah An-Nasr

مُساهمة من طرف The Electronical Mind الجمعة مايو 22, 2009 12:29 pm

The verses:
    In the name of Allaah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
    Almighty Allaah Says (what means): "When the victory of Allaah has come and the conquest [of Makkah]. And you see the people entering into the religion of Allaah in multitudes. Then exalt [Him] with praise of your Lord and ask forgiveness of Him. Indeed, He is ever Accepting of repentance." [Quran: 110:1-4]
    Explanation:
    Imaam At-Tirmithi Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--6 related from Anas Ibn Maalik Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--3 that the Messenger Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--1 once asked a man: "Are you married?" He replied: "No, I swear by Allaah, O Messenger of Allaah! For I have nothing, so how can I marry?" He Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--1 asked the man: "Do you not have: "Say: `He is Allaah, the One."'[i.e., Soorah Al-Ikhlaas]?" The man replied: "Certainly!" He Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--1 said: "It is (equivalent to) one third of the Quran." Then he Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--1 asked: "Do you not have: "When the victory of Allaah has come and the conquest [of Makkah]" [i.e., Soorah An-Nasr]?" The man replied: "Certainly!" The Prophet Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--1 then said: "It is (equivalent to) one quarter of the Quran."
    `Ubaydullaah Ibn `Abdullaah Ibn `Utbah Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--3 narrated that Ibn `Abbaas Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--3 said to him: "Do you know which Soorah (chapter) was the last to be revealed from the Quran?" I replied: "Yes, and it was (what means): "When the victory of Allaah has come and the conquest [of Makkah]."" He said: "You are right."
    Abu Bakr Al-Bazzaar and Al-Bayhaqi Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--7 both narrated from Ibn `Umar Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--3 that he said: "This Soorah was revealed to the Messenger of Allaah Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--1 during the days of Tashreeq (i.e., the 11th, 12th and 13th of Thu'l-Hijjah) and he Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--1 knew that it was his farewell address. He Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--1 called for his riding-camel, and when he had travelled some way on it, he Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--1 stood and addressed the people with his famous farewell speech. According to Imaam Al-Bayhaqi Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--6 Ibn `Abbaas Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--3 said: "This Soorah was revealed, following which the Messenger of Allaah Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--1 summoned his daughter Faatimah Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon-5 and said to her: "It heralds my death." At this, Faatimah Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon-5 began to cry; but she laughed when he Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--1 said: "Have Patience, for you are the first of my family who will join me." [Muslim]

Imaam At-Tabaraani Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--6 related on the authority of Ibn `Abbaas Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--3 that he said: "When the Soorah: "When the victory of Allaah has come and the conquest [of Makkah]." was revealed, it heralded to Allaah's Messenger Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--1 that his death was near, and so he Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--1 intensified his preparations for the Hereafter (by increasing his prayers, fasting, supplicating etc.); after embarking upon this, he Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--1 said: "The conquest and the help of Allaah have come, and the people of Yemen have come." A man asked: "O Messenger of Allaah! Who are the people of Yemen?" He Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--1 replied: "A people who are gentle-hearted and moderate in their ways: faith is in Yemen; fiqh (understanding of Islam) is in Yemen." [Al-Bukhaari]
    It has been confirmed from Ibn `Abbaas Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--3 that the Messenger of Allaah Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--1 said on the day of the conquest of Makkah: "There is no Hijrah (i.e. emigration) after the conquest, but there is Jihaad and Niyyah (pure intention) and if you are called upon, then respond to the call." [Al-Bukhaari & Muslim]
    Masrooq Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--3 said: "I heard `Aa'ishah Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon-5 saying that the Messenger of Allaah Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--1 would repeat: "Glorified be Allaah and all praise be to Him, I ask Allaah's forgiveness and I turn to Him in repentance." He Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--1 continued: "Indeed, my Lord has informed me that I will see a sign amongst my people, and He ordered me, if I do see it, to glorify His praises and ask His forgiveness, and I have seen it, (it is): 'When the victory of Allaah has come and the conquest [of Makkah]. And you see the people entering into the religion of Allaah in multitudes. Then exalt [Him] with praise of your Lord and ask forgiveness of Him. Indeed, He is ever Accepting of repentance.'"" [Muslim]
    Umm Salamah Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon-5 said: "Towards the end of his life, the Messenger of Allaah Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--1 would not stand, nor sit, nor depart, nor arrive, without saying: "Most Glorified is Allaah and all praise is due to Him." So I said to him: "O Messenger of Allaah! I have observed you frequently glorifying Allaah and praising Him." He said: "I was ordered to do it." Then he said: "When the victory of Allaah has come and the conquest [of Makkah]..." (to the end of the Soorah)." What is meant by 'the conquest' is the conquest of Makkah. The people of Arabia were slow in answering the call to Islam until the fall of Makkah, then they entered the Religion of Allaah in crowds and within two years, the whole of Arabia became unified in faith and all the tribes of Arabia embraced Islam.
    Imaam Al-Bukhaari Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--6 reported that when Makkah was conquered, delegations from all the tribes of Arabia came to the Messenger of Allaah Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--1 to declare their allegiance to Islam, while prior to it, they were slow to embrace Islam.
    Imam Ahmad Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--6 narrated on the authority of the neighbour of Jaabir Ibn `Abdullaah may Allaah be pleased him that he (i.e., the neighbour) said: "I once returned from a journey and Jaabir Ibn `Abdullaah came to me and greeted me. I began to talk with him about the disunity of the people and their innovations (in religion). Jaabir then began to cry and said: "I heard Allaah's Messenger Explanation of soorah An-Nasr Icon--1 say: "Indeed, the people entered the Religion of Allaah in crowds and they will abandon it in crowds."

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة أبريل 19, 2024 10:32 am